Paving and Masonry Services Flemington, New Jersey
Old Irish Paving & Masonry serves Middlesex, New Jersey, and Surrounding Areas. We do provide the highest quality of work at the lowest cost. We use the best tools to ensure long-lasting pavement. We provide a full variety of pavement including driveways, masonry, concrete, and brick & block pavement throughout New Jersey and surrounding areas. To maintain car and pedestrian safety, we improve and extend the life of roads, driveways, parking lots, and ramps. We’ll oversee the project if you hire us. We’ll exceed your expectations as Registered Paving Contractor. Our paving prices are the lowest. We’ll improve your home’s appearance and functionality.
- We can satisfy your household, business, or industrial paving needs. Get a free quote for paving, driveway, and seal coating in New Jersey.
- We pave driveways, repair hot tar and chip, pave private roads, and seal coats. We serve NJ homeowners. Get a free quote from us today for high-quality paving that can enhance your home’s value.
- We use cutting-edge technology and stay current on asphalt industry innovations to produce high-quality commercial paving. We can pave new roads, drainage systems, golf course walks, parking lots, and more.
- Old Irish Masonry Experts is home to the state’s best masons. You’ve discovered the right site if you want a firm that stresses quality. We’re excited to work on your latest masonry project. If you require masonry installation or repairs, stay put.
- Old Irish Paving and Masonry offers concrete block wall construction (used to build small structures, standalone walls, and retaining walls), decorative hardscape, and our own concrete pumping division. If you require concrete parking lot repairs or interior floors, we can help.
- Old Irish Paving and Masonry leads the industry in concrete repair jobs, whether large or small. Our company excels at concrete repair. We thrive at meeting very strict deadlines and while meeting all of your requirements.
- Slab-on-grade construction involves laying a concrete floor slab at grade level to form a sturdy foundation. These slabs may be supported by grade beams on isolated footings, piers, piles, or continuous foundations. Our company is certified and trained in slab-on-grade building to create a stable foundation.
- Brick and Block paving is a worthy replacement for asphalt or macadam on estate roads, and they look better than tarmacadam or concrete. Even airport taxiways, ports, and freight yards use them.
“We used them after we first hired another local company to redo our backyard with pavers. The first company ruined our backyard and caused more damage to it. old Irish came in, saw what damage the previous company caused, and fixed and finished the job perfectly. They answered every question and concern we had, very professional, finished everything in a timely fashion. Their work is outstanding and we are so happy with the end result. We will be using them again in the future for our front yard! Thank you so much for everything. First two Photos below shows the water damage to the backyard from the first company used. Next 3 photos show the pavers done. Last photos shows the whole finished product!”
I am extremely pleased with the professional work Old Irish did for my house……everything was done professionally as well as the cleanup. The owner Tom and his son were/are very knowledgeable, professional, honest and easy/enjoyable to do business…….I would most definitely use them again and I highly recommend them to my neighbors, family and friends.
Excellent quality and competitive pricing. Fast and reliable friendly service. Worth contacting for sure!
Great experience – started the job on time, and stayed on-site until the work was complete. Pleasure to deal with. Good people. Highly recommend!